给爸爸捶背用英语怎么写

给爸爸捶背用英语怎么写

英文写法翻译

Beat dad on the back

重点词汇

爸爸───dad;捶背───lightly pound sb.'s back/shoulders with the fists to ease sore muscles

双语使用场景

Hi, Dad—can you put Nicky on?───您好,爸爸。您让尼基接电话好吗?

My dad had a couple of Bob Dylan and Beatles songbooks lying around the house.───我爸爸有几本鲍勃·迪伦和披头士乐队的歌集不知道扔家里什么地方了。

We waited for Mom and Dad to get home.───我们等爸爸妈妈回家。

Dad, nominally a Methodist, entered Churches only for weddings and funerals.───爸名义上是卫理公会教徒, 可只去教堂参加婚礼和葬礼.

My dad spent $ 500 on a new coat and my mom had a cow.───我爸爸花了500美元买了一件外套,妈妈顿时气不打一处来.

He had this chip on his shoulder about my mum and dad thinking that they're better than him.───他在我父母面前一脸晦气,觉得他们看不起他。

My dad influenced me to do electronics.───我学电子是受爸爸的影响。

"Be careful!" — "Sure thing, Dad. So long."───“要多加小心!”——“一定会的,爸爸。再见。”

英语使用场景

Your Dad will be so pleased.

Dad and I had a good laugh over it.

Dad was up the ladder, repairing the roof.

Dad was clearing up in the kitchen.

He visits his Dad in prison every week.